Terms of Services
- To avail the services of FAC, the student should have paid the registration fee.
- Student has to carry membership card (Access Card) at all times in the college without fail.
- Membership card is not transferable. If lost, has to communicate the same to FAC immediately.
- All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and Forge makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto.
- If the students discontinues or fails to attend / avail services of FAC, registration fee is not returned.
- In the event of misuse of a membership card, Forge reserves right to cancel the membership card without notice.
- Conduct of Behavior is strictly watched, consumption of alcoholic beverages, smoking, misconduct with fellow members leads to cancelation of membership card without notice.
- Any damage to the FAC facility, equipment or furnishings will be the responsibility of the individual or group leaving the damage. Individuals who damage the facilities or equipment will be responsible for the full repair or cost of replacement.
- The selection procedure for committees can never be challenged by any registered member.